Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Good to be "HOME AGAIN".

Happy Labor Day weekend all,

I'd like to share a song with you, a taste of things to come from my new unreleased CD, "In The Moment".

It's a song is called "Home Again" and was initially written about visiting my old neighborhood in Bensonhurst Brooklyn. Then later, after many years of touring with Journey, the simple joy of coming home to my loved ones not to mention my own bed.

But today, I can't help but think of the many, although not all of our service men and women, returning home and picking up the pieces after being away so long and how good it must feel to get their boots back on the ground here on Home turf. Back in the USA.

Welcome Home! This Buds for you!

So just click or punch in this link, http://www.steveaugeri.com/, go to the 'Music" page of my website, press stop (the little square) on the bottom right hand side of the page and press play to the left of 'Free Down load Coming Soon".

I hope you like it.

Steve


7 comments:

  1. Steve, Hi! Thanks for posting it!! What a great Labor Day treat to your fans!! =) Hope that you and your Family + Friends are having a GREAT Labor Day weekend!! Hope to see you LIVE in concert in The Twin Cities! Take Care! Viv

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, steve...this was a treat for us, today
    you sound as wonderful as ever..have missed your voice so much and we hope and pray you will do some shows in NY soon...can't wait for the opportunity to see you sing again...'home again' is an awesome song...we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful song to listen to as I sit here with my husband and daughter, enjoying this family day. The song is fantastic and your voice ... spectacular as ever.
    Hoping to make it to Tahoe to see you live my friend. Thank you for sharing ... looking forward to the full CD blasting from the stereo speakers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Steve. So great to hear your voice again. We can't wait to hear more from your upcoming project! Thanks for sharing the link.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steve!! You have SUCH a wonderful voice and I am SO glad to hear it again!! The new song is just wonderful!! KEEP IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallelujah! The voice is back! Rock on Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve,
    I've heard "Home Again" and "Riverside" and I loved them both. I can't wait to hear the rest of "In The Moment". I think you're probably still mixing songs, but do you know when your album might be released? This year? Maybe early next year?

    ReplyDelete