Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Gulf War 2

Off to the Farmers Market now for the usual fare. Maybe some fresh veggies and some shrimp.

Shaved off the beard and mustache this morning. It 's good to see I was still under there all this time.

Lost in cards last night. I was never one for gambling.

What's up with the World Cup today?

What's up with our gulf neighbors not to mention the all that good Gulf shrimp? Haven't our poor Southern brothers and sisters suffered enough after all these past years with the hurricanes and our governments mismanagement? Do you mean to tell me someone in their right mind would actually eat something that was swimming in those waters? Let alone someone as intelligent as my President Obama? I don't think so.

Maybe I'll settle for some just the veggies and some KFC in honor of our Southern neighbors. Hang in there. Somethings got to give.

I'll be the last one in line at the "all you can eat" shrimp buffet in Atlantic City this Fathers Day:)

Happy Saturday!

Steve

P.S. Vote for "Journey to the Cure" (Please see link below)

We’re asking you to help decide which 200 local charities share $5 million in donations from Chase. ...
See More

3 comments:

  1. Hey Steve!!

    Woulda liked to have seen what you looked like with the beard & mustache!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I told you Johhny Depp or Brad Pitt would you believe me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....I bet u could hold ur own!!! Wink!!

    ReplyDelete