Thursday, July 15, 2010

Home Again

Morning All,

This Saturday July 17th 2010, Journey to the Cure is hosting it's 3rd Annual Sparkle Tie Summer Ball. Sadly, I am unable to perform/attend this year do to my mixing and rehearsal schedule. However, being that "Journey to the Cure" holds a special place in my heart, and these fundraisers are the lifeline that helps keeps this extremely worthwhile Breast Cancer charity alive ... I have donated for auction or raffle, a beautiful pink Apple ipod which contains one of my brand new songs "Home Again", destined for my soon to be released CD, "In the Moment". This is as "one of a kind" as it gets. Along with it comes an autographed lyric sheet and plenty of good vibes.

So, if you find yourself in the Chicagoland area this weekend, (Kankakee, Ill to be exact) be sure to drop in, and tell 'em Stevie sent you. Here's a link to JTTC and the event.

With love,

Steve Augeri

P.S. My good friend Nick Lynch will be performing that night and he is nothing short of fantastic. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. That pink iPod not only helped raise funds for a great cause, but thanks to some very generous folks, we have a very happy 14 y/o young lady on our hands. Her review of that new tune is a glowing one, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...that is just wonderful! Her review of the tune should be posted!! NICE work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anyway I could read that review?

    ReplyDelete