Sunday, March 23, 2014

TIN SOLDIER

TIN SOLDIER
(Augeri/Bergh/DeRossi) 

My world as It turns
Has a hole in it's heart that's yearning
Crossfire's closing in
I've still a long way to go

And I can't quite hold that line
I'm all alone in a new world order
But I will be strong 
And  I will fight on and love again

  All the Kings horses 
  And all the Kings men  
   Never put two hearts 
  Together again now, but
  I will be strong  
  I will fight on and love again 

Tin Soldier
Bleeds the heart of the Warrior
Tin Soldier
In the battle of love
But, I can't I'm only a man 
Watch tower's flaming red
I  clear the smoke from another heart burning
Watch out as it burns
We're a long way from home

Well, I got down, duck my head
I dodge a bullet from another guns hatred
I have been wronged
But, I will live on to tell the tale
All the kings horses 
And all the kings men  
Never put two hearts 
Together again now, but ...
I will be strong  
I will fight on and love again

Tin Soldier 
 Bleeds the heart of a warrior
Tin Soldier   
In The Battle For Love
If I could hold her 
I could live through this torture 
But, I can't I'm only a man
I will fight on
And as in all the rest 
In every dream 
My heart's at war
Tin Soldier 
Bleeds the heart of a warrior
Tin soldier  
In the battle for love 
If I could hold her
I could live through this torture
But, I can't  I'm only a man 

  Tin Soldier 
Tin Soldier
If I could hold her 
I could live through this torture
But, I can't I'm only a man
I will fight on


Written by: Augeri/Bergh/DeRossi
Steve Augeri: Vocals / BG Vocals / Rhythm Guitars / Bass Guitar / Addition Keys

Fredrik Bergh: Keys

Sven Larsson: Solo Guitar

Pontus Engborg: Drums & Percusion

Marge Raymond: BG Vocals

Produced by: Steve Augeri

Mixed and Master by: Mike Orlando @ Sonic Stomp Studios, NYC

Cover by: C.R.W. Nevinson  and Anonymous





  

No comments:

Post a Comment